BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
Get paid To Promote at any Location

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rusty Stevens Joins Raging Stallion

Raging Stallion president Chris Ward today announced that Rusty Stevens has joined the Raging Stallion stable of exclusive stars. Stevens, who has had an extensive online career has filmed few DVDs in his two years in the industry. Stevens was known as a smooth, gym toned twink actor, but at age 25 he decided it was time to become a man. Raging Stallion is relaunching his career with his new look.

"Stevens is one of the best actors I have ever worked with," commented Ward. "He delivers 110% all the time and just look at him! He has a perfect face, a perfect cock, a perfect body—it doesn’t get any better than this! And with a full beard and a matt of stunning chest hair, he is exactly what Raging Stallion is all about. I expect Rusty to become one of the top stars of the year."

Stevens recently shot scenes for Tony Dimarco’s BRUTAL-Raging Stallion’s big movie for fall 2010. He is also scheduled to shoot in Chris Ward’s as yet untitled Wine country movie which will be shot in Napa and Sonoma counties in September. His first film for the studio was Don’t Ask Just Fuck, a major release scheduled for September.

In another major role for Stevens, Raging Stallion and the Gunzblazing affiliate program are launching a major fetish site in coming weeks, in which Stevens will play a major role.

Rusty had this to say about his new exclusive contract: "I've been living in Florida and working closely with Fabscout for the last 9 months, and have loved being part of the family around there. From the very first day with RSS I felt welcome, respected, and ecstatic to be a part of the production. It led me to grow out my hair and getting involved in the recent production 'Brutal'.

"Chris Ward and Tony Dimarco have made both recent productions, and my life so enjoyable that I am proud to announce becoming the newest Raging exclusive. I've had the time of my life working with RSS so far, and I look forward being a part of many exciting future RSS productions! I believe in the people behind the scenes here and the visions that fuel them!"

Howard from Fabscout also chimed in: "Rusty has been in the industry for a while now and is considered a valuable part of my family...and a personal friend and confidant. When the call came in for him to "Grow out his hair", he was VERY Skeptical at first, and now, seeing the results, WOW, I am very proud of the changes that he has gone through, both physically and mentally, personally and professionally. Rusty has now grown into a powerhouse force to be reckoned with. Stay Strong Rusty."

0 comments: